Senior Security AnalystKPMG India
Key Result Areas:
KPMG’s Global Security Operations Center helps defend more than 120 KPMG Member Firms from cyber-attacks, through timely detection, testing, investigation, and remediation of potential threats.
- Within this project, I am responsible for finding a loophole in client’s applications and exploiting them at extreme levels to achieve my goals. Focused on manual Penetration Testing as per OWASP Standards.
- Perform regular Threat Hunting and monitoring activities using my Open Source Intelligence expertise.
- Handling team of 8 to 10 people as Backup Lead and coordinating with more than 40 other Security Analysts. Working together and making sure all the assigned tasks are completed within given SLAs.
- My expertise in testing payment gateway modules helps the company to deliver better results for Ecommerce projects.
Skills & Accomplishments:
- Awarded as Best Threat Hunter of Global Security Operations Center at KPMG India
- Awarded as Excellence of Quality for unwavering commitment to outstanding personal performance.
- Appreciated by KPMG Management and Partners for outstanding Threat Hunting skills several times.
- I was able to open the first-ever P1 level severity incident using OSINT techniques while helping Monitoring & Alerting team with one of the security alerts.
Cyber Security AnalystBugsBounty.com (InfoSec Ventures)
Key Result Areas:
- Web Application Penetration Testing and Security Assessment of various banking applications and E-Commerce Portals.
- Conducting vulnerability assessments and penetration testing for multiple Onsite projects.
Skills & Accomplishment:
- Worked on various live projects and got Trained by highly Experienced and Professional Cyber Security Experts.
- More focused on Manual Penetration Testing as per OWASP Standards.
- Working with Exploits, Password Attacks, Web Application Attacks.
- Found a very high severity bug in Banking Application which resulted in generating money out of thin air.
Chief Operational OfficerBitlevel International Data Recovery
- Key Result Areas:
- Setting up and securing websites for clients with different Content Management Systems like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Shopify, and others.
- Securing Payment Gateways on multiple websites allowed to Bypass Payments due to faulty integration.
- Managing team of 4 others and Achieving project goals as per plans.
Cyber Security InternGurugram Cyber Crime Police
- I was able to secure a spot with 80 others out of 10,000+ applicants and got trained by Gurugram Cyber Police.
- Covered a wide variety of topics, starting from basics and then leading up to compliance standards.
- Case studies of various online cyber crimes like Mobile Crimes, Email Crimes, Social Media Crimes, Ecommerce Crimes, Website Hacking cases were discussed and explained with investigations.
- Gave a presentation on “Email Phishing Attacks and Preventions”
- Reported a live bug on Digital4n6Journal while the Presentor was giving a talk on the same and got highly appreciated.
Cyber Security InternA&R Info. Security Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Started my professional cybersecurity career with this startup by renowned Cyber Security Expert, Mr. Rakshit Tandon and worked under his guidelines.
- Learned the professional ways of Ethical hacking practices and gained a comprehensive understanding of vulnerability and penetration testing using different types of tools.
- Got a chance to investigate one of the biggest Online Scam i.e Social Trade.