I am a Cyber Security Analyst & Ethical Hacker
A self-motivated, inquisitive, and gritty individual with excellent leadership, organizational and analytical skills, seeking an opportunity to earn a chance to contribute creativity and take part in meaningful work while simultaneously learning and gaining knowledge from professionals in the field of technology.
Certified Ethical Hacker with more than 4.5 years of diversified experience in Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing, Web application security, Mobile application security and Risk assessment.
Shyam Pareek is one of the best people I've ever worked with. He understands complex issues even when outside of his direct area of expertise and ready to deal with difficult situations and solve problems on time. He most definitely shines in a busy environment. Definitely worth recommending.
Shyam Pareek is a person who has great skills and profound expertise in modern cybersecurity solutions. He is very thorough in everything he does and can be depended upon to get the job done.
Shyam is one of the best among all people I have ever met and is a loyal colleague, understands complex matters. He is a strong and goal-oriented team player; with every problem, there was a solution. Highly recommended.
- Cyber Security Analyst with 4+ years of diversified experience in Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing, Web application security, Network Penetration Testing, and Risk assessment.
- Conducted manual security assessment of 250+ web applications including internet banking applications, trade-finance applications, E-commerce shopping applications for numerous national & International clients.
- Expertise in reading and understand packet-level data Intrusion detection and prevention and Network Security Products (IDS/IPS, firewalls, etc.)
- Appreciated by the Council of Information Security for reporting several security threats.
- Certified by Gurugram Cyber Police.
- Excellent knowledge of VAPT of Web and Mobile applications with manual and tools-based methods.
- Excellent knowledge of detection of threat by analyzing large set logs from different security & Network devices, Operating systems, Databases, Web servers/Applications, etc.
- Hands-on experience in Kali Linux, Burp Suite Professional, Sqlmap, Nmap, Tenable Nessus, Nikto Scanner, Metasploit, Accunetix, Directory Buster, & other open-source tools.
- Executing responsibilities as the team leader of the assigned project.
Ethical Hacking & Security Analysis
- Manual vulnerability assessment of operating systems and databases according to the outputs of scripts and commands.
- Use of SQL Injection, SQL map, XSS, Shell Uploading, Writing business test cases according to the functionality of the application, VA and Pen Testing Methodologies, and Reporting.
- Web Application testing as per OWASP standards.
- Black Box, Grey Box security assessment of Web Applications, and Native/Hybrid Android and iOS applications.
- Rich knowledge of Ethical Hacking and its Countermeasures.
- Playing CTFs
Languages I Speak